Not enough room to swing a cat. Opening up areas in your home.

I want a bigger living area?  Looking at my current home plan, I can’t see how I can achieve a bigger living area. Are these walls structural or not? Will the council allow me to expand out there?

Spinryde will come and do an initial inspection of your home and give you ideas and options to solve your problem. We are a fully licensed and insured builder with over 30 years experience and carry the Home Building Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance (HBCF).

Download a free e-book

Opt in to our newsletter

Our Guarantee

We guarantee that our work is in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and to your complete satisfaction.

Call us on 1 300 774 679 during business hours

Home Renovations