Not enough room to swing a cat. Opening up areas in your home.
I want a bigger living area? Looking at my current home plan, I can’t see how I can achieve a bigger living area. Are these walls structural or not? Will the council allow me to expand out there?
Spinryde will come and do an initial inspection of your home and give you ideas and options to solve your problem. We are a fully licensed and insured builder with over 30 years experience and carry the Home Building Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance (HBCF).
Download a free e-book
Opt in to our newsletter
We guarantee that our work is in accordance with the Building Code of Australia and to your complete satisfaction.
Call us on 1 300 774 679 during business hours
Spinryde offers a range of Renovation Services from concept to completion:
- Reconfiguration of living spaces, Removal of walls, Installation of beams, Bathroom renovations, Kitchen renovations, Laundry Renovations and Ensuite renovations.
- Design and drafting services from concept to site ready drawings
- Management of planning approval and building permit process – we can cut through the red tape!
- Concept designs for your interiors
- Project planning and management
- Support on selection of custom fixtures, fittings and appliances
- Hands on supervision of all works to deliver a quality product on time
- After sales service of the completed job
Many clients come to us with the problem of needing more room.
- “Our living area is too small”
- “We would like to open up this area”
- “We have some structural walls and don’t know if we can remove them”
- “We would like the kitchen to be moved, can we do this?”
It is not recommended that you use unlicensed trades to remove structural load bearing walls.
Spinryde are a fully licensed and insured builder with over 20 years experience and carry Home Building Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance.